Abortion Pills Pretoria are pills meant to terminate a pregnancy same day without complications.
Abortion pills should not be confused with the morning after Pills.
Image of Abortion Pills Pretoria
Morning after pills are taken within 72 hours of unprotected sex and are meant to prevent a pregnancy or contraception failure but not to cause an abortion
Image of Morning After Pills
There is a huge difference between an abortion pill and a morning after pill.
1 – The morning after pill does not cause an abortion.
2 – The abortion pills are diagonal and the morning after pills are round.
How do Abortion Pills Pretoria Work
Abortion Pills work by blocking the female hormone called progesterone.
When progesterone is blocked, the pregnancy will not continue.
Even though abortion pills are considered a quick and safe way to end a pregnancy even in your own privacy at home, there is a possibility that you might use the pill and have an unsuccessful abortion.
Therefore contacting a legal abortion clinic in Pretoria is vital so that the doctor can be able to perform a pregnancy test and decide whether you are fit to take the abortion pill. After you have booked an appointment,
After you have consulted with the doctor and confirmed the pregnancy, you will be given two or three pills to swallow.
After the Pills have dissolved another pill will be inserted deep inside your vagina.
This can be done by yourself or request the doctor to assist you.
The pill inserted will cause the embryo to detach from the uterus thereby cutting off essential nutrients like oxygen.
How safe are Abortion Pills Pretoria
women considering a medical abortion need to know the following:-
- Patients that are suffering from heart disease, asthma, diabetes, anemia or some other problems are not suggested this drug. Heavy smokers and HIV patients are also suggested not to undergo this kind of abortion.
- Even if some of the abortion pills are considered quite safe, the woman should be aware of the side effects beforehand. This is because if the side effects turn to be life threatening, it is attended immediately. For example if the woman bleeds a lot, it can be a problem and she needs to see a doctor without delay. Too much or too little bleeding can turn dangerous and needs to be attended by a specialist.
- There is possibility of infection if the abortion process is left incomplete. This can be an additional risk for the woman and it should be focused as soon as possible.
- Some women might feel painful cramps and if they are severe, proper pain medication will help.
- If there is any kind of injury to the fallopian tube, it might result in complications and the woman might face difficulty in conceiving in future.
It has been observed that the abortion pills have plenty of side effects and women should understand that it is not the only way to terminate their pregnancy. It is always better to consult a doctor before taking any kind of step. You never know what will go wrong in the way and might affect your entire life.
Remember, precaution is better than cure. It is not the question of ethics or belief, but it is the matter of your life and the generation that is to come through your medium. Abortion itself has some risks involved, but if it is done with the hands of experienced and skilled specialist, the risks are minimum.
Apart from the physical side effects, one should not forget the psychological effects that these have on the woman. Most of them feel depressed and other emotional pains for a long time. These effects are
- Suicidal thoughts
- Thoughts of death
- Feeling of being cruel
These effects are quite natural of a woman to feel when she goes through abortion, either willingly or she is forced to do it either because of social or family problems. However, stress management techniques may work wonders to cope with such situation.
Side effects of Abortion Pills Pretoria
Medical procedures have at least one or two side effects.
Abortion pills side effects might include:-
Strong abdominal pain
And signs of Fever.
These signs should only last not more than four hours, meaning that the momemt you start bleeding
Pretoria abortion pills may be obtained by calling doctor John and have an appointment.
Side effects may not occur in every case and if you are experiencing any symptoms that are persisting, you should consult with your medical doctor immediately
Call dr. Frank Now:-
072 032 8385